Patricia (Trish) White-Boyd
Blue Ridge Senior Services
2727 Electric Rd SW, Suite 200
Roanoke, Virginia 24018
Click here for directions!
I think my parents may need assistance. What do I do now?
If you have concerns about your elderly loved one, start the intake process now.
- Call our office at (540) 725-7575 to schedule an assessment.
- We’ll schedule an appointment for our Registered Nurse to meet with your loved one.
- Our Registered Nurse will visit your loved one at home and assess their physical, self-care, and social condition.
- She’ll determine the services your loved one needs in order to be safe and comfortable at home.
- Then we’ll work with you to determine a schedule that takes into account your loved one’s needs and determine the cost. Our rates are competitive yet affordable for private pay, as well as insurance-based coverage.
- Our network of non-medical home caregivers will then provide services based on your customized schedule and the nurse’s recommendations.
If your loved one’s functioning changes, reassessments can be done to see if additional care is needed.