When your loved ones need a little help, we can be there when you can’t.
COMFORT, SECURITY, AND CONVENIENCE
Are you starting to worry about your elderly parents or loved ones?
Maybe they seem forgetful or easily confused. Their house might not be as tidy as it used to be. Maybe you’ve noticed that they aren’t taking their medications regularly or that they’re having trouble doing laundry or getting dressed.
Are you wondering if they need some help around the house in order to be safe?
If you’re having these concerns, we can help.
Committed to keeping your loved one at home.
Blue Ridge Senior Services is committed to helping your loved one be comfortable, safe, and secure in their home.
If you have concerns about your elderly loved one, start now.
- Call our office at (540) 725-7575 to schedule an assessment.
We’ll schedule an appointment for our Registered Nurse to meet with your loved one.
- Our Registered Nurse will visit your loved one at home and do an assessment.
She’ll find out what services your loved one needs in order to be safe and comfortable at home.
- Our network of non-medical home care providers will provide services based on the nurse’s recommendations.
If your loved one’s functioning changes, reassessments can be done to see if additional care is needed.
Prospective caregivers are screened through an extensive interview process, a drug screening, a criminal record check, and personal and professional references checks.
Our caregivers are bonded, and we ensure that they are trained to meet or exceed Virginia Department of Health requirements.
We match your loved one with a caregiver who will both meet their needs and with whom your loved one will feel comfortable.
Our caregiver services include:
- Medication reminders
- Skin care and makeup
- Dressing and grooming
- Personal hygiene
- We can also provide assistance with toileting and continence care, range-of-motion, transfer and ambulatory assistance, and incidental transportation.
- Meal planning, preparation, and serving
- Kitchen organization and cleanup
- Light housekeeping
- Personal laundry and linen care
- Plant care
- Shopping and errands
- Special events and friend visits
- Personal correspondence and memoirs
- Prompts and reminders
- Home projects
- Safety and security
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Services
As a family member or friend of someone with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia, you shoulder a particularly heavy burden. Helping this person maintain a normal routine is key for you and your loved one. The type of care needed is physically and emotionally demanding. Blue Ridge Senior Services can help.
We want you to know you’re not alone.